DINO Was The KING of COOL
Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin
FRANK & DEAN
FRIGGIN AWESOME !!!
"HE WAS COOLER THAN COOL"
THE RAT PACK
FRANK SAMMY & DEAN
DEAN MARTIN "The KING of COOL"
Dean Martin, "The King of Cool" ? Hell Yeah ! Dino Crocetti, better known as Dean Martin (Stage Name) was as cool as they come. He Oozed Cool. Just look at him? That handsome Italian Son of Bitch. Dino optimized the phrase Tall Dark & Handsome. And the way he dressed, the man was a class act, full of style, grace and self-assured. And he spoke Italian. That right there makes you cool. Any American who can speak Italian, it just adds to the cool factor, and Dino had it in Spades. Dean was charming, charismatic, and just plain cool, yes he certainly was the King of Cool, an undisputed fact, though many times his coolness, and who was cooler, Dino or Frank Sinatra, it's natural they were compared. Well, first off they both were as cool as they come. Some traits were the same, and they had their individual slyltes as well. Sinatra and Dean, they both were cool, yes. But there was only one King of Cool, and that was Dean Martin, and always will be. Just look at him, and listen to the man sing.
WHEN ITALIAN AMERICAN COOK
by Daniel Bellino Zwicke
RECIPES For SINATRA SUNDAY SAUCE MEATBALLS
and More ...
In PAPERBACK & KINDLE on AMAZON.com
MORE on DINO
1. Italian was Dino's first language. He didn't start speaking English until he was 5 years old and started going to school.
2. Born June 7, 1917 in Stubenville, Ohio to an Italian-American mother's family was from Abruzzo, and his father Gaetano Crocetti from Montesilvano, Italy, in Abruzzo. Dean passed away on Christmas Day 1995.
3. Dean dropped out of High School in the 10th Grade. He said he was smarter than his teachers.
4. Jobs : Steel Mill Worker, Bootlegged Liquor, Croupier (Black Jack Dealer) at a Speakeasy, was a Professional Boxer.
5. Dino was a Boy Scout.
6. Dino always said his Prayers, all his life, Dean Martin was a devout Catholic.
Post a Comment